We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. Romans 12:6-8
Please prayerfully consider getting involved in this Ministry of Comfort.
- Pray for Comforter Ministry, its recipients and a cure for Cancer.
- Make and donate a comforter - see How the Ministry Works
- Help financially to offset expenses (postage, mailing supplies, printing costs, projects, etc.)
- Request a comforter and journal be sent to a special woman with cancer.
- Request brochures to spread awareness of the Comforter Ministry - see Contact Us.
- Request to be added to the Newsletter list - see Contact Us.